The ticket office is located on the garden level, behind the Museum. You can access it by the garden gate on boulevard Pie-IX or via :
- 2929, Jeanne-d’Arc Avenue,
Montréal (Québec) H1W 3W2
- Pie-IX Station (green line) western exit.
4-minute walk from the metro.
- A bicycle path goes by the Museum and there is a bicycle rack in the parking lot.
- Free parking for visitors (limited space).
|Château Dufresne is temporarily closed to participate in the collective effort in the context of the COVID-19 pandemic.|
|Wednesday||9:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.|
|Thursday||9:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.|
|Friday||9:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.|
|Saturday||9:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.|
|Sunday||9:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.|
Admission fees (tax included)
|Senior (65 +)||$13|
|Full time students (ages 18-30) *||$13|
|6 to 17 y. o.||$7|
|5 years and under||Free|
|Family (2 adults and 2 kids or 1 adult and 3 children)||$30|
|Members of the museum||Free|
|First Sunday of the month (Quebec residents only) *||Free|
*Proof of identity required
Group rates (tax included)
A group consists of a minimum of 15 people.
Free for one accompanying person.
To take advantage of the group rate, please make a reservation :
|Adult group, seniors, students (18+)||$12 per person|
|School groups (17-)||$9 per person|
Special access passes and promotions
Château Dufresne and Tour de Montréal-Parc olympique
Package temporarily unavailable for an indefinite period of time (COVID-19)
Comprehensive safety measures
- Protective screens have been installed at the ticket counters and there are disinfection stations in the reception areas.
- Only electronic payment methods (Visa or Mastercard, debit cards and credit cards) are accepted for an undetermined period.
- A limited number of visitors will be admitted in any given time slot. Visitors will have to comply with the existing social distancing rules and follow the pre-established itinerary.
- Visitors are required to wear protective face masks.
- Public spaces and surfaces are being cleaned more often.
- Electronic devices and installations for direct public use will not be offered for an undetermined period.
- Guided tours and group activities meet the public health requirements. Mediators will be on hand to answer visitors’ questions while complying with the social distancing rules.
- The cloakroom service will closed for an undetermined period.